WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

MM Dilly Dally Layout

A Beauty Layout of my Lauren
Wecome to  Happy N Scrappin' on Tuesdays with Gaby
I am entering this layout in the Cricut Circle Blog's Weekly Challenge which is Monochromatic Green with a touch of Gold.  --is that perfect for me or what?? GREEN!! and MM Dilly Dally had the perfect PP!!
I love these pictures of my grand baby!
I used vellum so that the letters wouldn't get lost on the background.
Look at those lips!
Cricut cuts:
"Beauty" - Cricut Princesses Dreams Come True both reg and shadow feature cut at 4" -I hand cut off the B and A of the phrase (it included the word beast).
Butterflies - Cricut Lacy Label layer feature at 5.47" and 6.91"
"in" - Gypsy Font welded.
"Bloom" - Gypsy Wanderings cut at 1.50" with its layer.

Other:
Machine stitching
DMC floss
Gold flower sequins

Supplies I used that you can find at Happy N Scrappin":
MM Dilly Dally Collection
Provo Craft
Basic Grey
American Crafts
Tim Holtz
Stickers & Rub-ons 
Brad Combo 
Geometric 
Skinny Stripe 
Pattern Floral 
Ribbon by the Yard 
Provo Craft 
BG Buttons 
Kushgrip non-stick 
Sage 

Thanks for visiting and leaving comments!!
Hope you come back on Thursday to see Emily's work!
Can't wait to see what she has in store for us!!

Before I leave, did I mention how excited I am to see all the
Tim Holtz items now available at the STORE - best scissors, bar none!!
and I love and now have all Distress Inks available!! (I tend to ink everything! most of the time!)

1 comment: