WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

MM Vintage Findings One Page Layout

Good Tuesday Happy N Scrappin Fans!!
This is Gaby with a layout I created of my trip to Chicago with my male BFF
using the Making Memories Vintage Findings Collection that you can find
at Happy N Scrappin'

I used Adobe Photoshop to create my photo collage.  Using Clipping Masks I added our picture and pictures of the map, menu from the restaurant and the world's largest Ralph Lauren store that I downloaded from the RL Web site.  I printed as a one 8"x10" sheet of picture 8.5" x 11", trimmed it and adhered to my card stock.

1-cut a 11.5" w x 2.75" h Map Findings pp map side.
2-stamped scene with embossing stamp pad.
3-used navy embossing powder.
4-heat embossed with heating tool.
5-cut 1.5" w x 8" h Map Findings pp polka dot side.
6-printed journaling on vellum and placed on top.
7-hand cut stamps from Stamp Book Findings pp.
8-cut 2 (pieces)1/16" strips of green card stock.
9-punched and cut a strip of Map Findings pp map side with EK stamp punch.
10-cut and punched 3" with EK scalloped punch.
11- cut with Cricut Destinations the "the windy city" using Gypsy.
12- cut "Chicago" with Cricut Paper Lace font and welded with Gypsy.
~Neither Cricut cuts had shadow, so I cut a .25" larger designs.
~Used Vintage Findings trims for tag and bottom of journal panel
~Machine stitched.
~Inked most items using Tim Holtz Faded Jeans distress ink

Next week I will be designing with the newest My Mind's Eye Lush2 - Gorgeous!

You can now find Tim Holtz products!!!

Supplies I used that you can find at Happy N Scrappin' Store Online! All MM Vintage Finding is 25% off



ProvoCraft

Vintage Findings

Faded Jeans

EK

Trims

Gem Pins

Thanks for Visiting and leaving a comment! 
Come back on Thursday to see Emily's great work!

No comments:

Post a Comment