WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Egg Hunt Layout using MM's Flower Patch

Good Morning! I hope you are all doing well this Thursday morning! The sun is shining and it is a beautiful day out here in Missouri. We have had some gorgeous weather the past week. 

While enjoying the weather, I remembered that Easter was coming up. I have been working with the Flower Patch Collection from Making Memories, and it is PERFECT for Easter and Spring layouts.  You can find the collection in the HappyNScrappin' store

I love the photos I took a couple of years ago at my parent's farm of my kids finding eggs in the yard. They all turned out really well, and look great with these papers. 


I had the doily in my stash, as well as the flowers that I used in this layout. I used an edge punch to give a lacy look to the flowered paper. 

Below I have some closeups for you... 



Those butterflies are rub ons. Aren't they cute? You can see the punched edge here better, as well as the distressing that I did to the edges of the layout with my Imaginisce D-Stress tool which you can find in the HappyNScrappin' store


Below are the products from the store that I used... all you have to do is click on the link below each image to  take you to it in the Store. 



EK 3D Dots 1/8"


d-stress Creative Paper Edger


Flower Patch Trims


Flower Patch Dimensional Stickers


Flower Patch 12x12 Cardstock CANDY FLORAL 

Flower Patch 12x12 Cardstock SMALL FLORAL


Flower Patch 12x12 Cardstock STRIPE



Thank you so much for joining me for my project today! I will see you next Thursday with another one! Until then, be sure to check out Gaby's awesome work every Tuesday! 



Click to enlarge


Laced with Grace
Laced with Grace

Love Games
Love Games

Afternoon Muse
Afternoon Muse


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous lo Emily!! Love the paper and flowers! But your kids are adorable !!!!

    ReplyDelete