WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Two Monsterville Layouts to Share

It's Thursday and almost the end of the week! Hooray! I am so happy that tomorrow is Friday. It has been a busy week for me! I will get to the sharing of my projects in a sec, but  I just wanted to share some personal stuff with you if that is alright. I wanted to toot my horn a bit that I had a great interview today which is why I am posting so late. I really would love to get this job! Please, if you could all cross your fingers for me, it would be great! Thanks! 

Now on to the fun stuff. I have had the pleasure of working with the Monsterville Collection by SEI. This is such a cute collection and there are papers for both the boys and the girls. I have been working with the little boy colors of the Monsterville Collection, and it is perfect for all of the little boys in my life. Gaby has been working with the little girl part of the collection which you can see here. (She made the prettiest layout!)

I created these two layouts using this collection which you can find over at the HappyNScrappin' store


As Gaby showed you  in this post, and you can see in my "Wagon Walk" layout, these papers don't just have to be used for layouts with Monsters. They can be used for anything! 



Now in this second layout, I DID use monsters! 

I hope you've enjoyed my shares this week and I look forward to sharing more projects next Thursday! Below are the products that I have used from the HappyNScrappin' store... click on the links and they will take you right to the products! 


Monsterville Assortment Pack
Monsterville Eyeballs

Monsterville Cardstock Stickers

Monsterville Die-cut Accents


Funky Vintage Paints

HappyNScrappin' also has the new Berrylicious Collection by Imaginisce in stock!! 

Berrylicious by Imaginisce

No comments:

Post a Comment