WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Thursday, March 10, 2011

More Monsters on Thursday with SEI

Hello, and Happy Thursday! The week is ALMOST over! Hooray!  I hope everyone has had a great week and has a great weekend as well. I wanted to share a quick layout that I created with the Monsterville Collection by SEI that you can find in the HappyNScrappin' store. 


My godson is so darn cute. I kept taking pictures of his cute face as he asked me for something to eat. Yes, I fed him, but I had to get pictures of this hungry monster first! 

What's awesome about this collection is you can get the die cuts to create your own monsters. They come with the assortment pack.  I made mine look like the one on the patterned paper, but you could really do whatever you want! 

My monster.. with some flowers. Even boys can have flowers on their layouts!:)


I took clear stars and put some of the green paper behind them to add some color. Then I used stickles to make a trail from star to star. 

More flowers on top of the various patterned papers from the collection. The colors all coordinate so well, you can mix them up! 

I've listed the products I used from the store below! 


Monsterville Assortment Pack
Monsterville Eyeballs

Monsterville Cardstock Stickers

Monsterville Die-cut Accents

I hope that you have been inspired to scrap today and if you happen to have any of this collection, I would love for you to link up and show us how you used it!! 

Don't forget to stop by every Tuesday and see Gaby's awesome creations as well!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment