WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

One Page Layout -- MME Good Day Sunshine Collection

Welcome to Happy N Scrappin's Blog
I am Gaby from GabyCreates and for those of you
new to this blog, on Tuesdays I get to play with beautiful paper
you can find at the Store. Today I got to play with
My Mind's Eye Good Day Sunshine Collection The Girl Kit.
I additionally got to play with other collections just in the last few days
that I will tell you (actually show you) about as you scroll down....

This is the one page layout I created with MME Good Day Sunshine Collection

I scraplifted this layout setting from Jana Eubank.  I changed a lot of things, but still her design and idea.
I inked everything with distress ink and cut the waves using my Cricut.  For more details, please visit my blog at http://www.gabycreates.com/

More to share:
Last week I posted this layout using Making Memories Dilly Dally Collection
And a few day ago, I decided to make it a two page layout by creating an additional page..
This is what it looks like it together...
In addition, Emily and I have been recently playing with SEI MonsterVille Collection.
I created this treat bag.
As you can see, this paper can be so cute and not scary even though it is the MonterVille Collection
And I recently posted this one page layout.
And this two page layout...
If you want to see more MonsterVille layouts click HERE to see two single page layouts Emily created using this collection...wait, if you want a bit more, Emily most recently posted THIS using the boy colors!

Thanks for Visiting and leaving a comment!
Guess what, Happy n Scrappin'
recently posted on Facebook a Giveaway
This is what they had to say...




ALL orders placed Monday - Wednesday, March 21-23 will be entered into a drawing!!! IF the winning order contains any of the above product, your order will be FREE!!!! THREE lucky orders will be drawn! Winning orders NOT containing WeR new products will win free product valued at $25!!
Good Luck on your Purchases!!!!

Products Used on this Post that can be purchased at http://www.happynscrappin.com/:
Click on any TITLE and it will take you to the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment