WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Two-Page LO using Imaginisce Garden Party

Hi! this is Gaby
 Today I am posting a Two-Page LO I created using
the Imaginisce Garden Party Collection
that you can find at Happy N Scrappin' store on sale!!
This is my current favorite Two-Page LO

I know I got Camera Happy-- but it looks so much better in person!
The Imaginisce paper is so pretty and it has this shine to it or sheen?  I like it so much that I
have a hard time cutting it!

Supplies I used from the Store  --- On Sale!!!! and did I mention that Happy n Scrappin' is the first online store I purchased scrapbooking supplies from? and kept coming back because of their friendly service and super fast shipping!!!!! --And the owners are so super generous!!!!!! (this is a personal opinion and not a paid advertisement! [insert smile])
Blambleberry Blossoms
Wild Flowers
Blossoms of Blue
Rows of Posies
MM Ribbon by the Yard
Cricut Mother's Day Bouquet 
MM Crystal Brads 
Imaginisce i-rock

Other supplies:
DCWV Linen Closet Cardstock Stack
Ranger Distress Ink in Tattered Rose and Faded Jeans
DMC floss
Foam Dimensional You can find at store
Glue dots You can find at store

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment!!--
come back and see what I come up with next Tuesday!
but first
come back on Thursday to see what beautiful
creation Emily has in store for you!!
Oh! and please any time you have a question about any of my postings, leave me a comment/question here or at my blog at http://www.gabycreates.com/ and I will get back to you.

1 comment: