WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Basic Grey Page Of The Month

Hi, Gaby here to share some BG POTM pages with you.
This is the June POTM created with BG Capella Collection that I recently created.
And the BG August POTM with the Olivia Collection
and the April BG POTM with the Kioshi Collection
This is the BG Februarty POTM that utilizes the Hopscotch Collection and I have previously posted here.
And this is the December BG POTM that I have also previously posted here.
I love BG papers!!! --I started the BG POTM layouts with the 2009 Collections!
You can still find them at the STORE!! some for as low as under $14 and that is a steal!!
And remember, that if you have purchased all 12 kits, you will receive this beautiful 3 ring album
For FREE!!!

Thanks for visiting!!!  Come back tomorrow to see what Emily has in store for you!!
You can always go visit my Blog for more BG POTM projects. I have a tab for them!
Gaby

3 comments:

  1. How about this Gaby....Purchase 6 kits from ANY year, and I'll throw in the album for free! While supplies last (have 4 left)!!
    Great layouts! Love them!
    Shari
    www.happynscrappin.com

    ReplyDelete