WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Card Share using Vintage Findings from MM

Hi everyone... it's Emily here! I want to first apologize for posting so late today. I was pretty busy for most of the day, so I didn't have the time to get the rest of this post finished earlier! 

Today I have some more work using the Making Memories Vintage Findings Collection, which you can find over at the HappyNScrappin' Store for 25% off right now!! 


These are the cards I created... I kept them all simple. They were easy to make in a short amount of time and still ended up looking cute! 





I hope you enjoyed my cards for this week! I really enjoyed making them!!! Be sure to check out all of the Making Memories products that you can find over at HappyNScrappin'. 

Below are the products that I used from the store: 

Vintage Finding Mini Blossoms


Vintage Finding Trims - Warm


Vintage Finding Paper Flowers

Vintage Finding Buttons - Copper

Vintage Finding Foil Epoxy Alphabet - Black

Vintage Finding 12x12 Paper - Floral Fabric

Vintage Finding 12x12 Paper - Text Dot



I-Rock Tool 


I-Rock Hot Rocks Compacts - Crystal


Gaby has created some beautiful Baisic Grey POTM layouts for you to get inspired by this week. Take a look HERE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment