WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Sunday, January 30, 2011

More work from the Feelin' Groovy Collection!


Hi! Emily here with another share from the Doodlebug Feelin' Groovy Collection.  At first sight I didn't think I would get so much out of the Kit that is sold in the store. I was mistaken... there is a ton in the kit!! So I was able to complete a lot! This layout was one of the several things I created with the kit


We love to read in our house, and the papers in the collection are so bright and colorful that they went very well with the photos of the book covers that I used in the layout. 

I also created this cute layout of my cat Toby. He loves to hang out with me in my studio whenever I work. Of course, he can cause more trouble than not half the time... he has knocked over many bottles of paint and glue. Not to mention, gotten paint or glue on himself! 


Much of this layout was created with the scraps that I had left from my other projects. Didn't I say that the kit went far!! ? 

I have listed the products used for my layouts below. Click on the link below each picture and you can get some of these awesome items for yourself in the HappyNScrappin' Store!! 


Feeling Groovy 12x12 Paper - Over the Rainbow


Feeling Groovy 12x12 Paper - Peace Out



Feeling Groovy 12x12 Paper - Colors of Love


Feeling Groovy Cardstock Stickers


Feeling Groovy Cute Cuts

Feeling Groovy Page Kit 40% OFF


Have a great day and be sure to check out Gaby's post on Tuesday!! She does awesome work! 

I'm also still waiting on my winner to contact me! 



1 comment:

  1. Oh Emily this is great!! you had me at Dr. Seuss!!! I am a teacher/librarian and do a big production for the little kids with my high school kids during Read Across America!!! You just gave me a great idea!!! TFS!! Hugs Gaby

    ReplyDelete