WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Simple card using Doodlebug's Colorwheel Collection

Hello Happy N Scrappin' friends! Emily here today with another project I created using the Colorwheel Collection by Doodlebug

Today I have a simple card I made using scraps, a flower, a button, some ribbon and twine. 


Cards like this are quick and easy to make, but look great! Simple layering can really make an impact on your cards. 

I also took my sketch pen and added some hand stitching around the edge of the card. You could also use the We R Memory Keepers Sew Stampers for this. I have some of them and they are AWESOME!! 


Thanks for stopping by! I'll see you next week for some more projects using the great supplies found in the store!! 

Click on any of the images of the products used in this card to take you to them in the store! 

No comments:

Post a Comment