WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Layout with Doodlebug Classic Collection

Emily here with a layout I made using Doodlebug's Classic Collection. You can't go wrong with this collection... it's black and white! Perfect for all sorts of projects and occasions. I used it on some cookie boxes and also on this wedding layout. 


I absolutely love this scalloped paper from the collection!! It's simply adorable! I used some scraps from my cookie box decorating for the papers behind the photo. The flowers are more Doodlebug and Bazzill. 


Originally I just had the ribbon adhered to the top, but it looked like it was coming out of nowhere so I gave it some pearls and a cabochon to top it off. Now it looks like it belongs. :) 


Ooops, don't mind my glue strands! I forgot to take a heat gun to it after I was finished to get off the excess! 


Click on any of the images below to take you to the products used from the store!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment