WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Romantic Layout using BG's Kissing Booth Collection

Good morning, Emily here with a layout share using Basic Grey's Kissing Booth Collection which you can currently find 40% off in the Happy N Scrappin' store!! Now would be the time to buy this romantic collection for all of those love filled photos you have yet to scrap!  

I've had photos of my boyfriend's brother's wedding laying around for a while, and every now and then I like to scrap one or two of them. I'm thinking I will eventually put all of the layouts into an album for Kraig (my boyfriend's brother) and his wife, Lauren. This is a photo of Lauren that I absolutely love! She is looking out of a window in this old historic house that they were married in. It was a beautiful wedding even though it rained. 


I used a sketch from the Pencil Lines book to make this layout. I love my Pencil Lines book. It is a great place for me to go when I am stuck on what to do with a layout. 


Thanks for stopping by today... hope you have a great week! I'll see you soon with another project! 



Click on any of the images below to take you to the store and the products used in today's project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment