WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Layout with MME The Sweetest Thing

Good morning friends! Emily here with a layout I created using the new My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Collection in the Bluebell Color Scheme. 

I was so excited to work with these papers. There are some great patterns in this scheme. And the colors are my absolute favorites! 

I used some mists on the kraft cardstock and on some of the patterned papers. I wanted the messy look to it in those areas. I stamped the "take a moment for yourself" using a Unity Stamp with Tim Holtz Distress Ink. I colored in the brackets and around the edge with some Shimmerz paints


I made the flowers myself by using my i-Top Brad Maker Punches in Large and Medium. I layered the punched papers and pulled up the tabs so they look like flowers.  I had some leftover BG brads and pearls from a friend that I used in the centers of the flowers. 



Have you been creating lately? What have you been making? Remember, there are always awesome new products arriving in the store, so be sure to take a look! 

As always, just click on any image below and you will be taken to the item in the store! 





No comments:

Post a Comment