WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A Boy's Only Layout

Good morning everyone! Emily here with a layout that I created using the adorable Boy's Only Collection by Doodlebug

If you have a little boy, or ever have the opportunity to scrap a little guy, or heck, even your own grown up guy, then this is the perfect collection to use! 

I had these adorable pictures of my nephew Aiden from last summer in my photos and thought they would work perfectly with the papers. This is the same collection that I used to make the banner for a friend's son's birthday party, HERE

The alpha's are little pennant stickers by Doodlebug, as well as the jewels used on the punched out circles. I adhered the alpha pennants to Doodle twine and attached the banner with some brads. You could create the same effect with triangles cut out of patterned paper or cardstock on twine as well. 

Below are a couple of close ups of the layout... 



Thank you so much for stopping by! I'll see you soon with another share!! 


Click on any of the images below to take you to the products in the store used in today's layout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment