WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

In The Garden Layout - FP Winterland

Today I created a layout of my Lauren in the garden using the
Fancy Pants Winterland Collection that you can find at the STORE

I love that I was able to use the FP Winterland for a Summer themed layout
(we do not get much [none] snow here unless we travel to it..)
I love love this picture of Lauren...
I cut two "dove tailed" banners (a popular trend) and placed them 6" from top--
I stamped the tag with a regular date stamper that you can find at your local office supply store.
Added twine and stapled to my layout using the Tim Holtz tiny attacher.  The butterfly is from a MS punch.
The title and flowers were cut using a die cutting machine.
I spritz some perfect pearls to my title.  I finished it off with some twine and buttons from the Fancy Pants St. Nick's Collection - they matched perfectly!

Supplies (just click on picture for link)
InLinkz.com


I machine stitched around my paper, but if you do not have a sewing machine, don't know how to use one, or just don't want to bother with it!  You must check out the previous post....just scroll down for...

The We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy Stitch Piercer is taking the craft industry by storm! It's changing the way crafters everywhere apply stitching to their scrapbook layouts, cards and other projects. Take mix media to another level by adding adorable stitching to your next project, find out how in the demo videos below...




See you next week!   ~Gaby

No comments:

Post a Comment