WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hugs and Kisses Layout with FP Love Story

Hope everybody is doing great on this second week of the year!
Gaby here with a layout using Fancy Pants Love Story Layout Kit.

This is my version of layout #1 on your kit

 The first picture is more true to the colors, but the flash got in the way.  The second picture is a bit more warmer, but I like it the same.  I really like how the papers match the colors in my pictures, especially my daughter's dress that actually has the same combination of neutrals, reds, pinks and blues.

Dove tail banners is one of the hot trends in the paper crafting world today and are part of the suggested layout on your kit.  I have to admit that I do have a hard time using the banners upside down as suggested on the kit, so I flipped mine down and added some twine and buttons from the collection on both sides.


Another change I made on this layout is the placement of the buttons and the added tabs and XO that I cut with my cutting machine.  Additionally, I used a different tag then the suggested one so that by using this one I can add my journal entry.  I used removable tape because I want to type my entry and did not have access to a typewriter today.

Remember that each kit provides enough product and instructions to create your layouts as suggested or to accommodate your taste/preference.

Thanks for stopping by!

This is the KIT that you can find at the STORE
I will be back to share my take on the other layout in your kit!
and I will also be sharing projects using the Fancy Pants Winterland Collection

~Gaby

1 comment: