WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Layout | Fancy Pants Love Story

Hi again! Today I am sharing a two page layout that I created for Happy N Scrappin'

The Fancy Pants Love Story has the perfect color combination for my picture. I just really love when my paper and pictures match.  Okay, so there is no green on the PP, that  is why I tried to cover Jasmine's green shirt with the title, this way the focal point is not there.
This is layout #3 included on your Fancy Pants layout kit. If you noticed, I flipped the design to accomodate my picture. Remember that you receive everything you need to create 2 one page layout and 1 two page layout. You are not litimed to follow the instructions included, you can change, add or take away to suit your taste.  But, if you decided to follow the instructions included, you end up with a beautiful layout!

 All designs/cuts were cut with my cutting machine -- the notebook edge was created with a punch.
Added some twine and machine stitching

Button is included in your layout kit.

I used one of the journal cards included on your kit to print my entry using Photoshop Elements. Added a Tim Holtz mini paper clip, and a label from Mr. Tim Holtz again to enter the date. (see top right side of LO).

Supplies:
Fancy Pants Layout Kit
Tim Holtz mini paper clips
Tim Holtz labels- District Market Vial Labels



Gaby here wishing you a super week!

No comments:

Post a Comment