WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Layout with BG Plumeria Collection

Emily here today with a layout I created using Basic Grey's Plumeria collection which you can find in the store. 

I loved the hexagon paper, so I cut out a section of it and placed it down the center of the layout. More papers from the collection were layered over it and some flower stickers were used with dimensional dots in the corner of the photo. 

In the Plumeria Collection pack there are some great decorative strips, such as the hexagon strip that I placed along the bottom of the photo. I cut off some of the hexagons from the strip and used dimensional dots to place them over the hexagon paper. 

Here are more close ups of the layout.... 





Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed your 4th of July!!! 

Click on any of the images below to take you to the products in the store used in today's layout! 

No comments:

Post a Comment