WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Colorful Canvas using Doodlebug Colorwheel Collection

Hello there friends! Emily here today to share a canvas I created for my house using the Colorwheel Collection by Doodlebug. I used quite a few products that you can find, right in the Happy N Scrappin' store! This canvas is super simple to make, just by cutting some papers up. 


I find that scraps work really well when creating canvases such as this. I use a lot of them when I do this kind of a project. A drawer of my desk has been converted to a scrap paper holder which I always head to first when working on a project. 

I used the scraps leftover from previous projects with this collection to create the sky, grass, tree leaves and little house. Some other embellishments were added along with acrylic paint, stamps, rubons and corrugated cardboard. 

Below are some close ups. 







What do you think? Not so bad for something made with a bunch of scraps, right? 

Be sure to join me again later in the week for another project!! 

Click on any of the images below to take you to the product from the store used in today's project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment