WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Monday, July 16, 2012

Happy with Doodlebug Colorwheel Collection

Hi there! Emily here with a card I created using Doodlebug's Colorwheel Collection which is available in the store. If you are looking for a colorful line of papers to work with then this is the one you are looking for. 

I used one of my Spellbinders label dies to cut out the shape of the card and a smaller die in the same shape for the polka dot paper background. 


The scalloped circle is another Spellbinders die. The orange flower is by Doodlebug with a Bazzill flower over it. Unity stamps were used for the sentiment and the flower stamp in the center of my large flower. 

I think I will be sending this card to a friend of mine who can always make me smile and cheer me up. You can say they just make me happy. :) :) 

Thanks for stopping by today! I'll see you soon with another share! 

Click on any of the images below to take you to the products in the store used for today's card. 



No comments:

Post a Comment