WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Trimming the tree 2 page layout

Today I am sharing a two page layout using Fancy Pants St. Nick Layout Kit

With this kit, you get everything you need to create two 1 page layouts and one 2 page layout and have enough left over to create additional items.

This is the 2 page layout- ..or layout 3 on the included instructions.
I pretty much followed the instructions for the basic layout, but changed the embellishing part a bit and the setting of two of my pictures.

Instructions included but will condense a bit and will share what I changed:

1- Two Stockings papers for base.
2- Cut 4 strips 1"x12" from the Tinsel paper, red side up
3- Cut Gleaming paper in half.  Adhere to each of your base papers 3" from top (or from bottom) across.
4- Adhere the 4 strips of red Tinsel paper above and below your Gleaming paper.
5- Trim the "jolly old st. nicholas" strip from the top of the Strips paper.
6- Trim around the striped bracket from Strips paper (include the "happy holidays scallop")
7- Adhere above striped bracket (step 6) and "jolly...." (step 5) to left edge of the left page vertically.
8-  I skipped this step because I did not use mats for my pictures (cut 2 4"x6" from the Strips paper, green side up).
9- I skipped this step (Ties a piece of woven ribbon around the 4" end of one of these mats.)
10- Instead of adhering pictures horizontally on the left page, I adhered vertically.
From here on I changed the placement of the embellishments.... you can do that too!  I wanted to personalize it a bit more.  You can see from the pictures that I added different embellishments, more buttons and floss.

You can do this so easily because you get enough supplies to make it your own!

Hope you create your own!

TIP: instead of adding mat, I sanded around my pictures to give them that matted softer look with my Tim Holz sander that you can find over at the [STORE]

Here I shared Layout #2 included on your kit  (click link for instructions)

I will be back to share layout #1 next Tuesday!

This is the Kit  that you can get over at the [STORE]

Click HERE to purchase
 Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!  Hope you are having a great Holiday Season ~Gaby

SUPPLIES you can find at the STORE (click on pictures)



No comments:

Post a Comment