WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Layout - Fancy Pants St. Nick's Collection

I have on of the three layouts you can create using the Fancy Pants St. Nick's Kit

The kit includes everything you need to create 3 layout -two 1 page layouts and one 2 page layout.
You can purchase at the STORE by clicking HERE

Today I will be showing you how I created the second one
or the one on the top right.

Click on picture above for closer look.
This are the instruction included in your kit.
My version with details I did not see included that might be helpful.
1- Trim the tab off all your papers needed as you go along so that you don't forget which on is which.
2- Place transparency on top of the solid side of the Noel paper.
Note: do not adhere transparency at this time, wait until you place all item on top so that you can "hide" the adhesive behind your embellishments or photo.
3-Cut from Strips paper the border with the polka dots including a bit of the blue border right below them. Adhere one inch from the bottom.
4-Cut a 1 1/2" x 12" off of the Joy stripes side paper ensuring the stripes are vertical. Adhere right above or overlapping just a bit on the polka dots strip.
Note: the included instruction ask that you trim/cut a 5x7 piece of Garland paper (the solid cream side) to use as your mat.  I decided to print my picture and sand a bit around it with my Tim Holtz sander, so I skipped this step (or went straight to using a picture instead).

5- Instead of cutting the card that reads "My Christmas wish has come true", I decided to trim the design instead...see below:
6- Add buttons and chipboard Embellishments stars as shown or embellish to taste
7-Finish up by adding adhesive behind you photo and transparency and or embellishments and adhere to base Noel piece of cardstock.
Hope this help you with your kit!

Supplies: (click on titles for links to the store)
Fancy Pants St. Nick Layout Kit
Tim Holtz distress ink - antique linen
Tim Holtz sander
 
Glad you stopped by - Will be back with the other two layouts in the kit!  ~Gaby

1 comment: