WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Two Page LO using Doodlebug's Santa's Workshop

Happy Tuesday!  Gaby here with a layout using the oh so fun and playful
Doodlebug Santa's Workshop Collection

It is super cute and fun!
Here is a picture of the two page layout I created--
Here with a bit too much light but more true to its colors.  The first picture is a bit darker but you can appreciate the glitter on all the embellishment from this cute collection!
 All PP, tags, brads, letters and embellishments are from the collection! The only thing I added was two pieces of white cardstock and a bit of machine stitching.

The pictures I had them develop at Costco for under $3... I used Picasa, a free photo software from Google, to arrange both pictures on a square and I had them printed on a 12"x12". I just cut down the middle to get to 12" w x 6" h   I am really liking the linear look of this layout with a large picture across.

Thanks for visiting!

Did you get a chance to look at the advent calendar with a twist!! -- if not, see below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment