WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Monday, October 3, 2011

Cards - Breast Cancer Awareness

Hi Gaby here stopping by just to share a couple of cards to celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness month.  I am participating in a Link Up For Pink event with Yolie and Celeste (in all three blogs).  And Happy N Scrappin' is one of our generous sponsors!!!  Please stop by any of the three blogs and link up a pink project!
I know this is not pink, but I just could not help myself!

I had a really hard time posting today's post..... Blogger has been acting up since Sunday...
Many of the features for me to have access have changed or disappered.... please be patient...
I will be back Wednesday morning with a double page layout ... with 16+ plus picture??? yes you read it right...
Hopefully Blogger will behave better and I can share a bit about how I create it using the beautiful collection Summer's End by Fancy Pants ---- You can find it   {HERE}
See you Wednesday morning!
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment