WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Friday, September 23, 2011

Love at first sight - LO Fancy Pants Baby Mine

Hi this is Gaby

I have a layout using Fancy Pants Baby Mine that you can find at the STORE

I stamped the phrase "Amor a primera vista" several times to create the strip right below the picture.
I stamped the XOXO stamp many times lining it up on vellum using white ink to create my journal tag. I printed the entry on my printer after printing first on a piece of regular paper, lining up and running through again.
Here you can see that the journal tag hides under the picture.
Another look at my gorgeous grand daughter Jasmine at just 5 days old!

PP Fancy Pants Baby Mine that you can find at Happy N Scrappin' -- on sale


Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment