WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Card and Layout with Doodlebug Classic Essentials

Gaby here with a card and layout using the
Doodlebug Classic Essentials Kit that you can find
at the [STORE]

For the card I sanded the background paper's edge to give it the white edge look-- a new trend in card making and scrap booking.  Love the bling brads (flower) and the sheet of stickers included in the kit have lots of glitter.

For the layout I added lots of stitching and stamped and heat embossed the baby word, baby rattle on tag and flowers (black).
This is my friend's daughter and she gave me the date but forgot it at work, so I will enter later and they can fill in the journal entry on round tag.

The Collection kit comes with 4 sheets of PP, a sheet of tags (I like to sand the tags to take away the little bumps left with a Tim Holtz sander that you can find at the STORE), pack of bling/flower brads, pack of brads and a sheet of stickers.

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love the black and white! I have never seen that paper before, but I will be on the watch for it now! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete