WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Fancy Pants Beach Babe Layout

Hi! this is me, Gaby from GabyCreates just stopping by to share a layout I created using the Fancy Pants Beach Babe Collection

I created a layout of my grand daughter.
Doesn't she just look like a beautiful model? (OK, grandma talking here!)


 I used one of the collection's adhesive tags to create my journal tag.  I just adhered to a piece or cardstock and trimmed around and added some twine to pull out. (twine from MME Lime Twist Collection).
I additionally distress the edges of the journal tag with Tim Holtz' white dabber to match the already distressed look of the paper.
I used the Fancy Pants Beach Babe Collection that you can find at Happy N Scrappin' (one of our upcoming Link Up For Pink party sponsors!)

Fancy Pants Beach Babe Collection click {HERE}
Tim Holtz dabbers click {HERE}
My Mind's Eye Lime Twist Collection click {HERE}

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment!  See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment