WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Fancy Pants Baby Mine

Hi this is Gaby and today I created this layout using the Fancy Pants Baby Mine Collection that you can find over at the  Happy N Scrappin STORE   just click {HERE}

This layout is very special because a very dear friend of mine and fellow teacher asked me if I would help her create a scrapbook for her only daughter's baby and her first grandchild!!... after a bit of conversation I offered to create it for her starting with her daughter's pregnancy.  (and the price you might ask? I said I worked for praise, to which she replied: "and a bit of dark chocolate?... she knows me so well! LOL).Here is a closer look at how I used the dabbers to give the title a distress look.

I used my Cricut and several Cricut cartridges including the Phrases one for the title.

Click on any of the pictures above and it will take you to the product over at the STORE
You can also find Cricut and Cuttlebug items over at the Happy N Scrappin STORE

Just scroll down to see the latest by Imaginisce and Bo Bunny! Super Fun Collections!!

Thanks for Visiting and taking the time to leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment