WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

SEI LO | Flowers | Project Life

Today I have several projects to share

First a one page layout of my God daughter using SEI collections
 The stripe paper is from the SEI Field Notes Collection  -- The pink paper is from the SEI Vanilla Sunshine Collection  -- the flowers paper is from the SEI Desert Springs Collection  -- and the polka dot paper is from the Bazzill Antique Paper Collection  I really like how I was able to combine all this collections.
I also have to share some flowers I created so that my sisters and I can wear on Mother's Day  -- I used mainly SEI paper in addition to some  paper from the 3 Bugs in a Rug One Fine Day Collection
And finally I am shring my Project Life Week 15 using the JilliBean Southern Chicken Dumpling Soup
 The collection has this sheet of journal cards that fit perfectly into my 3x4 slots.



Thanks for stopping by!!  Hope you got inspired to create!!

Review of collections used that you can find over at the STORE
(just click on any title for link to store)
SEI Vanilla Sunshine
SEI Desert Springs
SEI Field Notes
Bazzill Antique Paper
JilliBean Chicken Dumplin Soup
3 Bugs In a Rug One Fine Day

No comments:

Post a Comment