WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Project Life with SEI

Welcome to Happy N Scrappin's Blog

Today I will be sharing how you can scrapbook your daily life using the SEI Field Notes Collection and a version of Project Life.  Project Life is a simple way to preserve your memories systems, a system created by Becky Higgins


The page protectors I am using hold 4 (four) 6x4 photos or? and 4 (four) 3x4 journal cards or photos, your option.  You may use any page protector you want and you can find plenty at the STORE  HERE.
Here I used one of the stickers from the collection and stamped the flowers, vines, heart and flowers. Note that I created most of my 6x4 and some 3x4 using the pattern paper from the Field Notes collection.
 On the above card I once again utilized on of the stickers found on the sticker sheet from the Field Notes collection by SEI and stamped the sentiment.
 On the above card I added my picture using paper tape or washi tape from the Bazzill Marketplace collection.  I additionally included one of the stickers on top of my pictures and stamped the date.  The banners are also from the sticker sheet from the SEI Field Notes collection.
Above I used again a banner from the sticker sheet.
Below is my right page of the two page spread.

 Again I used the pattern paper from the SEI Field Notes collection to create and die cut my cards.
On the above card I used the oval sticker and one of the banner stickers from the Field Notes sticker sheet.
Hope I have inspired you to start or continue to journal/document your life using this system or any combination of page protectors found at the STORE HERE and any collection of papers you wish.
We have many collections at the STORE to choose from.  We also carry stamps, inks and many other items to assist you in capturing and preserving your memories.  Come visit us!!

Supplies used:

1 comment:

  1. The pages are great! I really need to do PL sometime! I've always wanted to.

    ReplyDelete