WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fancy Pants Winterland LO

Happy Tuesday Happy N Scrappin' fans,
Gaby here with a layout using Fancy Pants Winterland Collection

This is my cousin Brittany and her daughter Aubrey.  Yesterday she shared on Facebook these pictures and thought they were perfect for the Fancy Pants Winterland Collection (I have not seen snow this year).
My pictures are not too clear since she shared at a low quality on FB and I downloaded them from there...

I cut a chevron (one of the trends right now right along hexagons and the coming triangles) to match Aubrey's jacket, and die cut the snowflake, journal cards/notes and heart border (hearts are also seen on Aubrey's jacket).

I also wanted to share a bit about Project Life.  If you have been thinking about it and cannot get the items or want to save money, You can get items to get you started over at the [STORE ]
 I am using the Basic Grey album and some protectors from the store are well.  In addition, if you did not know you can use 3x4" cards as journal or spacer cards.  Most Fancy Pants and other collections come with a sheet of journal cards that you can cut and use just like I used here:
 Above you can see that to match my layout previously shared HERE, I used some of the included cards on the FP Love Story collection, while others I just "decorated" with scraps or cut from left over PP.

SUPPLIES:  (just click on picture for link to the STORE)


Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment