WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Noche De Paz Layout with MM Twinkle Collection

Happy Thursday Happy N Scrappin' fans!


Today I have a two page layout of my grand daughters and I acting silly (pretending we can sing and play the piano) last Christmas eve.


I followed a sketch and this is my take on it.

[having a bit of trouble with printer printing my pictures very dark]

Sketch courtesy of Let's scrap!

 I used the Cricut Twinkle Toes cartridge for the piano and musical notes.
I cut (layer) the music sheet out of off white cardstock and stamped the music notes with a stamp by Hampton Art/Cosmo Cricket and Tim Holtz distress ink in walnut stain.  The piano keys were drawn by DH.
 All PP is by Making Memories Twinkle Collection that you can find over at the STORE
I used vellum to type my journal entry. Font: LD Christmas Carol from my computer.  All trims and snow flake brads are by MM Twinkle Collection. (the red trim is from last year's collection).

Items Used: (click on title for link to store)
MM Twinkle Collection
Tim Holtz distress ink
Cricut
MM Noel Collection (red trim)

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. ~Gaby

1 comment: