WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Fair Day by SEI Layout

Gaby here with a fun layout using SEI "A Fair Day" Collection.

When Happy N Scrappin' sent me this collection to work with, I had no idea what was I going to do with it.
But the minute I saw these pictures on my computer, I knew exactly the collection to use and was amazed at how the colors match the girl's outfits just perfect!







YOU can CLICK on any PICTURE to ENLARGE

Items Used:
SEI aFAIRday - a fair day
SEI aFAIRday - raspberry swirl
SEI aFAIRday - sweet treats
SEI aFAIRday - glitter cardstock stickers
Imaginisce - I-Rock tool
Imaginisce - I-Rock glam metallic
Cricut Carousel Lite and Essentials (found on E2)
Brown, Pink and Whitewash blue cardstock
Sewing Machine, brown thread
Glitter and Smooch paint






Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment  -- be back to share more this week!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute layout! Love it! I am a new follower, will you follow me? chrissandlou.blogspot.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete