WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Friday, April 29, 2011

She Finds Beauty in Everything - Canvas using Glitz Designs

Hi, and happy Friday! Emily here with my share for the week using products that you can find in the HappyNScrappin' store! My post is a day late because I had to wait for the paint on the project to dry! It took a bit longer than I had anticipated. 

This week I created a canvas using products from two Glitz Design collections, the Love Games Collection and the Hoopla Collection. 

These two collections are great! I love the colors and how well they go with one another. The greens, blacks, blues and teals.... so pretty! 
My inspiration for the canvas came from Christy Tomlinson's "She Art Workshop". It is some of the prettiest artwork I have seen! 

I used the Love Games collection for the top and dress of my girl, as well as the words on the canvas. The Hoopla collection was used for the tree. I added some buttons to each of the circles as an afterthought. Prima flowers were used in the girls hair, below the tree, and in her hands. 

More close ups of the canvas are below.... 




The canvas in full again.... 




Hoopla 12x12 Paper - Frames

Hoopla 12x12 Paper - Polka


Hoopla 12x12 Paper - Floral


Love Games 12x12 Paper - Floral

Love Games 12x12 Paper - Damask

Teeny Alphabet Stickers - Cream Grunge
Come back on Tuesday to see more beautiful creations from my fellow DT gal, Gaby!!! Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment