WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Make a Wish.... Glitz Hoopla Collection

Good Morning! It's Thursday, so only one more day until Friday!! Yay! Today is also my day to share a project with you using some of the products in the HappyNScrappin' store

I have been working with the Glitz Hoopla collection, which I absolutely LOVE!!! The colors are fabulous. All of the greens and blues are so pretty! 

Today I have a layout I created with pictures from Austin's birthday. The papers and embellishments are great with party photos. Isn't the cake on the page cute? I used some liquid pearl to go over the dots that were already on the top half of the cake. It brought out the dots and gave it more dimension. 


There are title stickers in the collection that work really well for titles. It makes creating a layout quick and easy! The Whatnots in the collection worked for embellishing the layout as well. They are all the months of the year and were perfect for adding the date to the layout. 


I did a little layering with some flowers from my own stash and a Peek-A-Boo embellishment along with one of the Title Stickers that I used a pop dot on.  

Below are the products from the store that I used: 


Hoopla 12x12 Paper - Cake

Hoopla 12x12 Paper - Polka

Hoopla Whatnots


Hoopla Peek-a-boo


Hoopla Title Stickers


Hoopla Journaling Stickers


Also, come back on Tuesday when Gaby will share another one of her gorgeous creations!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment