WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Thursday, October 11, 2012

MME Lost & Found Halloween Cards

Good morning Happy N Scrappin' lovers! How have you all been? Are you enjoying your October thus far? How about this week? It's almost over... hooray! At least the work week for most of us anyway. :) 

Today I have two cards I made using My Mind's Eye's Lost & Found Halloween Collection. This collection has a vintage feel to it, which I love. Think apothecary, tonics, elixirs and poison bottles. That's what I see when I look at this collection. It reminds me a lot of the bottles and inspiration where I work. 


For this first card I created a broom stick out of a strip of some of the patterned paper and a river reed from a scent diffuser set that the company I work for makes. They make great mini broomsticks! I used some distress ink along with alcohol ink to color it like a broom. Some Doodlebug Doodle Twine was used at the top of the broom bristles. I plan on making a bunch more of these to use on a banner I plan on making. 

The second card is even more simple, with one patterned paper being the majority of the card with only a strip of solid cardstock at the bottom. The orange die cut with words is from the punch outs included in the Collection Kit. 

Below are the two cards together. I hope they make someone happy when I send them. :) 

Remember that there are lots of other new collections by My Mind's Eye available in the store, so be sure to check them out!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment