WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Thursday, September 13, 2012

MME The Sweetest Thing Lavender Collection

Good morning Happy N Scrappin' friends! I hope you are all having a fantastic week... and it's almost over, so I'm sure you must be by now! 

Today I have a layout for you that I created using My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing - Lavender Collection. This color combo of The Sweetest Thing collections is definitely sweet. I immediately thought "little girl" when I saw it. And because I have a little girl, it worked out perfectly! 


In addition to the MME papers from the store, I also used a ton of Shimmerz on my flowers and swirl! I love the shimmer that it gives when it catches the light! 


If you look closely, you can see the shimmer! 


I chose to hide the majority of my journaling on a tag that was painted with more Shimmerz and tucked behind the title. I adhered the title on the sides and bottom only to create the pocket for my journaling. I then added a Shimmerz'd flower to the corner. :) 


Thanks for stopping by today... I always love seeing that you've stopped in to see us here at Happy N Scrappin'  :) 

Remember to check out all of the awesome posts by Kristan... she always has great shares of the awesome products that you can find in the store

click on any image below to take you to the products in the store from today's layout. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment