WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Shimmer(z) Your Tags

Hi! Emily here, with a couple of tags to share using some awesome Shimmerz paints from the Happy N Scrappin' store. Currently all Shimmerz products are 25% off! 

This birthday tag I made by using various shades of Shimmerz in layers. I used my heat gun to dry each layer individually before adding the additional layers. For the initial layer I covered my entire tag, front and back with the chosen color. The next layers I did not fully cover the tag with. I used a dry paint brush to brush them on in various areas of the tag. 

The flower originally was a cream/brownish color. I changed the color by adding a couple of colors of Shimmerz paint. I love how it turned out... don't you love the shine?! 

This second tag was created using kraft cardstock, corrugated cardboard for the heart, Distress Ink, water, Shimmerz, a stamp and my sketch pen. 

Look at the lovely shimmer this tag has? It's a totally different look from the first tag! I love how you can use the same products for such very different looks! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Click on any of the images below to take you to the products used from the store! 






No comments:

Post a Comment