WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Monday, March 5, 2012

Strike A Pose | MME's Miss Caroline

Today I have a two page layout that I created using
the My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Howdy Doody Collection

I had lots of fun creating this layout --
I was able to use the cute brads, twine and embellishments included in this girly collection!
For this tag I used a SEI tag just by changing the cord to MME's twine.
This tag I had in my collection but you can find Tim Holtz tags at the STORE.
The journal card is from the Project Life collection I already had in my studio.
I added a sticker from the MME's collection and a Tim Holtz mini paper clip.
A closer look at the tag and twine (notice how I created the kite's tail with the MME's twine).
Here a closer look at the kite using the PP included in the MME's collection, some twine and an embellishment also from the collection.
Finished it up with some stitching (if you do not have a sewing machine remember that we have Sew Easy by We R Memory Keepers at the [STORE HERE]

Supplies you can find at the STORE -- just click on any picture below
InLinkz.com

Thanks for stopping by  ~Gaby
I'll have a cute card on Thursday, hope you can stop by!

1 comment:

  1. Well, Gaby, someone who loves the camera like she obviously does deserves to be highlighted in such an adorable layout! So Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete