WWW.HappyNScrappin.com

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Layout using Basic Grey Life of the Party Collection

Hello!  Gaby here wishing everybody had a wonderful and safe Memorial Day Weekend!

Today I have a Layout using Basic Grey Life Of The Party Collection and Imaginisce's i-Top!
-
 I used Cricut Baby Steps and B is for Boy Cartridges for al the cuts.
 All paper is from BG Life of the Party Collection (except the blue and green cardstock).
 I did lots and lots of stitching with my sewing machine.
 I took one of the fabric flowers in the pack of BG Die Cut Shapes/Petals and used it to create my button with my Imaginisce's i-Top and brads.

Hope you enjoyed!

Supplies Used that you can find at Happy N Scrappin'  (click on title to take you to store)
BG Life of the Party Collection
Cricut Cartridges
Die Cut Shapes/Petals
i-Top Brad Maker
22mm punch

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, this is a super cute layout! Love it!

    america57@comcast.net
    chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete